Bombshell Swimsuit


By now most of you will have seen some of the fantastic versions of the Bombshell Swimsuit, the new pattern by Closet Case Files.  How great is this swimsuit?  I had great plans to sew a swimsuit with the swimalong hosted by Leila from Three Dresses Project but May became too busy and now I'm glad it did because now I can sew up this pattern. I was super lucky enough to win a copy of the pattern from Carolyn (how beautiful is her version in white!) so now I have no excuse to join the sewalong starting next week.  Ok, now to find some fabric! (oh and forget that it's winter :)).

4 comments:

  1. There is always the swimming pool. You lucky thing! I think it is a great swimsuit, and for what I´ve read so far, It is pretty easy to make following her instructions. Looking forward to seeing the finished product !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see your version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some fabric in the stash and have just been on the phone to the fabric shop and they have all the supplies I need :) I'm in...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right Merche! Not sure I'll be so game to model it though.... we'll see.

    ReplyDelete